Nintendo titles sit just outside Top 10 for best selling games in Australia last year
The top 100 selling games in Australia have been released for 2017 and while there are no Nintendo games in the top ten, there’s a few just outside and all throughout the list.
The top selling game, surprising no one was Call of Duty: WWII. The second was Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy which was on just on the PS4 and pretty impressive, and FIFA 18 – which was on the Switch, but we’re sure it didn’t help that much.
- Call of Duty: WWII – Activision
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy – Activision
- FIFA 18 – Electronic Arts
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands – Ubisoft
- Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar Games
- Destiny 2 – Activision Blizzard
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – Electronic Arts
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – Ubisoft
- NBA 2K18 – 2K
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Sony
All but two of those games are on multiple consoles, which makes Nintendo’s inclusions quite impressive. Well some of them, we see down there ARMS.
- 11. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
- 12. Mario Kart 8 – Nintendo
- 14. Super Mario Odyssey – Nintendo
- 16. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
- 37. Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle – Ubisoft
- 38. Pokemon: Ultra Sun – Nintendo
- 42. Pokemon: Ultra Moon – Nintendo
- 44. Splatoon 2 – Nintendo
- 54. Rocket League – 505 Games
- 55. Pokemon: Sun – Nintendo
- 68. Pokemon: Moon – Nintendo
- 70. 1-2 Switch – Nintendo
- 83. Sonic Forces – Sega
- 93. ARMS – Nintendo
You can see the full list thanks to MCV Pacific.