Nintendo has revealed their E3 2018 plans
It’s safe to say that Nintendo absolutely killed it at last year’s E3, with a tonne of exciting announcements followed by days of streaming, showing off gameplay for many of the recently announced games. It looks like 2018 will be no different.
Nintendo have revealed their schedule for E3 2018, and it’s looking pretty exciting. Nintendo will kick off E3 with their usual video presentation, where it’s promised that we’ll get a look at the upcoming Nintendo Switch titles for 2018, including the new Super Smash Bros. game.
After that, they’ll jump right into the three-day-long Treehouse Live stream, which will show off gameplay with a bunch of Treehouse members and game developers, once again starting with Super Smash Bros. The Smash Bros Invitational tournament will take place in the evening of the presentation, shortly after the Splatoon 2 World Championship Finals.
We’ve put together a handy little guide to the relevant times in Australia, though just a warning, it seems a lot of this is happening very early in the morning for us.
- Los Angeles – 9:00 am, Tuesday the 12th of June
- AWST – 12:00 am, Wednesday the 13th of June
- ACST – 1:30 am, Wednesday the 13th of June
- AEST – 2:00 am, Wednesday the 13th of June
Splatoon 2 Semifinals
- Los Angeles – 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Monday the 11th of June
- AWST – 6:30 am to 9:00 am, Tuesday the 12th of June
- ACST – 8:00 am to 10:30 am, Tuesday the 12th of June
- AEST – 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Tuesday the 12th of June
Splatoon 2 Finals
June 12, time TBC
Super Smash Bros Invitational
After Splatoon 2 Finals