Reminder: Eevee themed Pokémon Go Community Day is this weekend
This month’s Pokemon Community Day isn’t just one day, it’s an entire weekend! During the usual Community Day hours on both Saturday and Sunday, you’ll be able to catch Eevee and there are some handy boosts out there as per usual. Let’s take a look;
Community Days (August 11th and 12th, 2018 – Eevee)
- Featured Pokemon Eeeve
- Exclusive move – Last Resort
- Bonus: 3-Hour Lures
- Bonus: 3x Catch Stardust
So why the two days? Well probably because you’ll want all the time you need to evolve all the possible Eevee evolutions. Catch as many Shiny Eevee as you can and then evolve them to try and complete the set. You’ll need a few as Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon are all randomly selected.
Hang on to all the Eevee you catch, even if they’re low on CP or stats – trade them with someone else and their stats might change in your favour.
Here are the times for both days;
- Perth – 11:00 am – 2:00 pm AWST
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hobart – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm AEST
- Adelaide, Darwin – Australia Sat, 7 Jul 2018 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm ACST
- Auckland, New Zealand Sat, 7 Jul 2018 at 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm NZST