Two-week blockbuster sale for Switch & 3DS eShop starting later this week
We bring you this news outside of our regularly scheduled update article because it’s a little bit special and we’re not quite sure how much we’re getting of it in Australia just yet.
Nintendo Europe has announced that the following games will go on sale in their store on April 11th. That means likely on midnight Thursday AEST, we’ll likely have the same sale or something very similar. We usually get most of the games they do if not all they do.
Because we only know what games will be on sale, and the percentage off we could figure out the pricing – but its always a little bit different. Be sure to check in early Friday morning (or if you’re lucky before that) to see the full list.
Nintendo says this is just a preview of the sale.
As always not all discounts below are great, but a lot of them are and some of them have never been on sale before this – at least on the eShop.
Prepare your wallets!
- Super Mario Odyssey – 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 30% off
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle – 50% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – 50% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 33% off
OctopathTraveller – 33% off
- L.A. Noire – 60% off
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – 35% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – 33% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate 42% off
- Dark Souls Remastered – 30% off
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus 33% off
- DOOM – 50% off
- Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS – 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask – 33% off
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 – 33% off