Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is getting a tonne of DLC
Tonight’s Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct showed a lot of content. But for all the content they showed off, there’s even more in the wings.
Announced towards the end of the Direct, Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s DLC will last for almost a year after launch. It also seems like some of the DLC, like support items and new quests, will continually be added. We’ve detailed the launch schedule (with Australian seasons) below:
- Starting December 2017 — Support items for your journey
- Starting January 2018 — New quests for the main game
- Autumn 2018 — New Rare Blade
- Winter 2018 — New Challenge Battle Mode
- Spring 2018 — A brand-new story and adventure
In order to access this DLC, you’ll need to purchase an Expansion Pass and, like Breath of the Wild, the content cannot be purchased separately. The Expansion Pass will cost £26.99/€29.99 in Europe, though it’s not yet known how much it will cost in Australia. We’ll be sure to update this article when we know.
In the meantime, you can watch the full Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct below: