Wargroove’s Double Trouble DLC adds whole new co-op campaign and more
The very groovy Wargroove was released earlier this year and now it’s got it’s first massive batch of DLC on the way – which will be all free!
The Double Trouble DLC is all about co-op play with all-new co-operative campaign included. There’s also new units, new commenders as well as a bunch of balancing updates and change to the level editor.
Here’s the full list of changes;
- A brand new Co-Op Story Campaign can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo
- 3 New Roguish Commanders Wulfar, twins Errol & Orla and Vesper
- 2 New Units – Thieves & Riflemen!
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play maps including some of the community’s most competitive maps as voted for by the Groove of War team
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies can now also be played as custom campaigns online!
- New features added to the customs Editor tools including a new Volcano map theme, ‘gizmos’, unit modifiers, increased map upload slots and more
- Outlaw music tracks composed by Phonetic Hero
Wargroove Double Trouble doesn’t have a release date just yet, but according to Chucklefish it will be released soon. The release date that it.