Wargroove is already patched, with more on the way
No rest for Wargroove’s developer Chucklefish as the first of a series of patches for the game has been released.
The first patch has a number of smaller fixes for problems and according to their blog post, another with some quality of life improvements are isn’t far behind. Here’s what they’re fixing;
Really Short Term
- Fix bug that caused online multiplayer maps against AI to sometimes go into a broken state.
- Fix bug that caused spectating online on Fog of War maps to not work correctly.
- Fix bug that caused issues around resigning on matches.
- Fix the display of some Japanese and Chinese characters.
- The ability to skip battle scenes more quickly. With various options on how this will work.
- The ability to force fast map movement to ‘always on’.
- Tooltips and more info for the effective/vulnerable charts.
- In multiplayer, the host will be able to fill open spots with CPU players.
- Display S rank requirements. (Tip for now, it’s always based on number of turns.)
- Make it more difficult to accidentally end a turn.
- Multiplayer Lobby improvements
- Various bug fixes
That’s not all, there’s more on the way after that, but short term – some great little improvements.