V-Rally 4 drifting onto Switch this September
V-Rally a name once synonymous with rally racing games has returned from the dead for a new installment thanks to Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games.
The V-Rally franchise hasn’t been seen in 15 years and it’s being brought by back with help from a developer from V-Rally 3. That game was released also on the GameCube back in 2003.
“It’s a real privilege for me to once again work on the V-Rally series,” said Alain Jarniou, Game Director at Kylotonn. “It’s an extraordinary title that I have a very special connection to. I had a chance to join the team that created V-Rally to develop V-Rally 3 on the PlayStation 2 as a programmer. I’m very proud to be working on the franchise again 15 years later.”
V-Rally 4 will be released on the Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this September.
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.