Unova region Pokémon arrive in Pokémon Go today
It’s been a while, but Generation 5 Pokemon from Unova are entering the world of Pokemon Go from today.
The Pokemon originally from Pokemon Black and White have started to make their appearance in the wild from this morning. There’s also new Pokemon in eggs, new Pokemon in Raids and the elemental Monkeys are region exclusives. Australia and the rest of Asia Pacific region get Pansage. We also get Durant as part of the eastern hemisphere.
Get ready, Trainers. Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region are coming to #PokemonGO!
— Pokémon (@Pokemon) September 16, 2019
Patrat and Lillipup will be the first new Gen 5 shinies as well. You’ll need an Unova Stone to evolve some of these Pokemon as well. Not every Unova Pokemon is here, expect the rollout to continue into the future;
Here’s the full update;
- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be appearing in the wild.
- Spark has been hard at work walking and incubating Eggs for his research and has found that the following Pokémon have started hatching from Eggs!
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
- After tackling dozens of raids head on, Candela has discovered that Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids! Please note, Trainers, that Klink hasn’t been reported appearing in the wild outside raids.
- Following some travel and meticulous research, Blanche reports that there are some Pokémon that only seem to be appearing in the wild in certain parts of the world! Join us in welcoming them!
- Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup!
- Introducing the Unova Stone! This black-and-white Evolutionary item will allow certain Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on a Pokémon like Lampent, and see what happens! This item can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
More Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be making their way to Pokémon GO as Professor Willow shares more updates from his findings, so look forward to meeting them soon. C’mon, Trainer—let’s GO on this Unova voyage together!