Super Bomberman R gains Metal Gear bombers and stages
There’s a major update for Super Bomberman R out now and it’s got several new characters, including Solid and Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid. They’re even voiced by original Snake actor, David Hayter.
There are even more Metal Gear inclusions including three stages, new accessories, and a bunch of characters from other Konami games – and a wrestler…
Although the trailer below doesn’t mention the Switch it is now available to download for it.
The Grand Prix mode now has the new “Checkpoints” rule.
Players scramble for areas known as “Checkpoints” in the stage.
Occupied checkpoints provide a certain amount of point every 10 seconds.
At the end of the round, additional points are given for the occupied checkpoints.
– 3 types of Metal Gear stages have been added for you to enjoy the Checkpoint rule.
– New characters are available in the shop.
– Solid Snake Bomber
– Naked Snake Bomber
– Raiden Bomber
– Bill Bomber
– Lance Bomber
– Vic Viper ZERO Bomber
– Ayako Katagiri Bomber
– Ebisumaru Bomber
– Xavier Woods Bomber
– New accessories have been added.
-The rules for accomplishing a perfect in Grand Prix have been changed.
– In Crystal, a perfect is accomplished when you possess all the crystals in the stage for 15 seconds.
– Various other small bugs have been fixed.