Shin’en’s new game, The Touryst, coming to Switch in November
Shin’en Multimedia — the company behind the wonderful Fast RMX and Art of Balance — have a brand new game coming to Switch, and it looks amazing.
The Touryst looks to be a voxel-based sandbox adventure game with a wide variety of activities, like surfing, spelunking, kayaking, wandering around town, or just relaxing by the beach. It’s the first new game from Shin’en since the Switch launched, with Fast RMX and Art of Balance both being remastered versions of previous releases.
The Touryst will launch in November of this year. You can read the full description and watch the trailer below.
You are just arriving at Monument Island. Want to go swimming? Or rather take a dive into the deep sea? Or do you want to visit the amusement arcade, do some shopping, dance at the beach party? Fancy some surfing? Or will you talk with the strange old tourist and listen what he has to say about these ancient mysterious monuments..
- Discover exotic islands and explore ancient monuments
- Climb into deep mines and uncover secret passages
- Make the trip you always wanted and enjoy the tourist life
- An action adventure as varied as real life
- Never seen before visuals, at 60fps and up to 1080p
- Enjoy your vacation!
Supported Play Styles
- TV Mode
- Tabletop Mode
- Handheld Mode
- Joy-Con™ grip
- Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller