Select Nindie eShop titles to be sold as redeemable codes in stores
Nintendo Europe has announced that a range of some of the best Nintendo eShop digital releases will be getting some in-store presence in the form of redeemable download codes. They’ll be in European stores starting today, we’ll find out if they’re headed our way.
While you’ll still have to download the game, it gives games that might otherwise never be found in the eShop a presence with the ‘big boys’ on the shelves. The first wave of titles includes;
- Celeste from Matt Makes Games
- Darkest Dungeon from Red Hook Studios
- Dead Cells from Motion Twin
- FAST RMX from Shin’en Multimedia
- Golf Story from Sidebar Games
- Gorogoa from Annapurna Games
- Hollow Knight from Team Cherry
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove from Yacht Club Games
- Stardew Valley from Chucklefish
- Night in the Woods from Finji
More will be announced in the coming months as well.