Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered coming to the Switch on July 2nd
THQ Nordic is back again with another back catalogue release. This time it’s Red Faction: Guerrilla the “Re-Mars-tered” edition.
The Switch port will have specific features for the console too, including the following;
- Choice between Performance and Quality Mode
- Fully reworked graphics – heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding, for example, specular maps
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved lighting
- Reworked shaders and postprocessing
- Optional Motion Controls for a better sense of aiming while playing in handheld mode
Pricing for the game is set at $29USD, which should put it somewhere around $40AUD.
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.