New Miitomo update incoming, brings new mini game and more
Remember Miitomo, that other mobile game based on a Nintendo property but that was actually built by Nintendo, but not really, but more say than Pokémon Go was.
Yes, that one!
Well it’s getting an update, and it’ll be here soon. First up, a new mini-game called Candy Drop. It sounds familiar, lets hope it’s changed enough from Miitomo Drop otherwise what’s the point?
The rest of the changes are to the core game, you’ll be able to listen to all your friends’ answers without paying sweets, choose whether or not you want the Miifoto of the day, turn back people from entering your room and the quality of Miifotos are also improved.
There are also ‘various improvements to performance and function’.
Here’s the changlog, it’s what I just wrote but it dot points;
- Candy Drop, a game where you drop sweets to get Game Tickets!
- You’ll be able to listen to all your friends’ answers in their rooms without paying sweets!
- You’ll be able to choose whether or not to receive the Miifoto of the Day!
- You’ll be able to chose who visits your room!
- Improved image quality of Miifotos you save to your device!
- Various improvements to performance and functions.
The update should be out this week, although no time or date was specified.