LEGO Jurassic World coming to the Switch on September 20th
LEGO Jurassic World is returning to stores, this time on the Nintendo Switch. Previously we had the game on both the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U in 2015 with the film’s original release.
The Switch version will contain all of the previously released DLC packs.
LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame to let players experience all four Jurassic films in humorous LEGO form. The thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar & Isla Sorna.Press release
– Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making – now in classic LEGO brick fun!
– Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
– Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs.
– Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
– Play with friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option.
The game is out on September 20th in Europe (and presumably Australia) and September 17th in North America.