It’s back on! The Nintendo Direct is coming this Friday (Australian Time)
After cancelling it last week due to the earthquakes in Hokkaido Japan, Nintendo has re-announced that the Nintendo Direct will now be broadcast this Friday morning Australian time. It will cover both the Nintendo 3DS and the Switch.
With several big games announced since the Direct was last set to broadcast, and some leaks – the Nintendo Direct will still be approximately 35 minutes long.
Here are the times for Friday morning;
- Perth, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 6:00 am AWST
- Adelaide,Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 7:30 am ACST
- Darwin, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 7:30 am ACST
- Sydney, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 8:00 am AEST
- Melbourne, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 8:00 am AEST
- Brisbane, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 8:00 am AEST
- Hobart, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 8:00 am AEST
- Auckland, New Zealand, Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 10:00 am NZST
The #NintendoDirect presentation originally planned for last week has been rescheduled. Tune in 8am AEST on 14/09 for info about upcoming #NintendoSwitch and #3DS titles! It'll last approximately 35 minutes. 👉 https://t.co/9qc85d7Nzi pic.twitter.com/g59dBmqwJ9
— Nintendo AU NZ (@NintendoAUNZ) September 12, 2018