Has-Been Heroes updated, makes game slightly easier
Frozenbyte’s Has-Been Heroes has been updated to version 1.0.2 on all consoles, including the Switch.
The update for the game makes things slightly easier and gives players some more tips on how to deal with the systems in the game.
Here are the patch notes, at least from the Steam version which should be the same.
- Gameplay: Hitting over enemy Stamina now has a damage penalty of -10% instead of -25%
- Gameplay: Skeleton Leader, who speeds up nearby enemies, now always walks into the battle, never spawns in the middle
- Gameplay: Bandana “Boxer” Skeleton Boss health now 1450 (was 1825)
- Gameplay: Heroes’ lane backstab damage increase
- Gameplay: Battle clear bonus now 20 (was 25)
- Gameplay: Changes and fixes to Summon Boar spell
- User interface: Press left thumbstick to cycle main menu tips
- User interface: Helpful popup screen at the start of the game to explain Stamina
- Miscellaneous fixes
- Prologue dialogue fixes
- Wrestler recharge exploit fix