Dead End Job busts its way onto Switch in 2018
Ever wanted to exterminate paranormal pests on the go? Well soon, you’ll be able to do just that.
Previously announced for PS4, Xbox One and PC, Ant Workshop announced today that the fast-paced twin-stick shooter Dead End Job will also be coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2018. In Dead End Job, you take control of Hector Plasm, a ghost exterminator for a top ghost-busting company, as he puts pests to rest and works his way up to employee of the month.
Few details are known about when exactly the game will launch, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated. For now, you can read the description below, or scroll past it to watch the goofy trailer.
Dead End Job merges the frantic, addictive, highly replayable gameplay of a procedurally generated twin-stick shooter with the iconic look of a 90s cartoon.
You take on the role of Hector Plasm, a worker at Ghoul-B-Gone – the #1 experts in paranormal pest control. Blast ghosts and then suck them up using your trusty vacuum pack, as every ghost you catch, citizen rescued, and job completed is added to the client’s bill.
Literally haunted by your former partner-cum-mentor who didn’t come back from a job one night, they’re training you up to earn the hallowed status of “Employee of the Month” when they claim you’ll be ready to avenge their death by taking on the mythical ghoul that killed them.
Have you got what it takes to be the best at putting pests to rest?
- Clean houses, offices and other buildings of ghosts using your trusty vacuum pack and a whole range of supernatural items.
- Drop in/drop out couch co-op, as your mentor appears to lend a hand!
- Failing a job isn’t game-over! Compete with other employees to be crowned as “Employee of the Month”.
- Stunning cartoon-quality high resolution artwork inspired by favourites like Ren & Stimpy.
- Featuring original music by the award-winning Will Morton (Grand Theft Auto series).
- Twitch integration allows viewers to help or hinder the streamer by choosing their powerups.