Competition: Three copies of Pokémon Conquest to be won!
When Nintendo do Pokémon spin-off games, sometimes you get ones that have Pikachu and friends racing or that feature Pokémon photography and then sometimes you get ones where they battle alongside Japanese Warlords in a turn-based RPG. That’s this game, Pokémon Conquest.
Pokémon Conquest puts you in the role of a young Warlord who is linked together with a Pokémon. You’ll need to recruit allies to expand your kingdom and protect yourself from competing Warlords and Warriors of which have their own Pokémon. The whole game is inspired by the Japanese feudal era, it is a spin off with the Japanese game series Nobunaga’s Ambition. If you haven’t played any of them, don’t you worry there’s no need to have.
As we mentioned before Pokémon Conquest is a turn-based strategy game. Like the regular Pokémon games you’ll have 6 Pokémon during a battle, however, this time around you’ll use them all at once on the battlefield. Pokémon in Pokémon Conquest grow stronger and evolve just as before, but only when their link with you grows stronger after winning a battle.
Pokémon Conquest follows the ‘rules’ of Pokémon with respect to strengths and weaknesses of the 17 different types of Pokémon, along with a few twists, being connected to a Japanese Warlord has its perks too. Don’t forget you can play this game on the Nintendo 3DS as well, in 2D naturally though.
How To Enter
So if this sounds like your kind of game, then you should enter our competition to win a copy of it! Thanks to our good pals at Nintendo Australia we have three copies of Pokémon Conquest ($59.95 RRP each) to give away to the readers of Vooks. To win a copy is simple too and we want to hear your ideas about what game or animation series Nintendo should cross over with next and what type of game it would be.
In 75 words of less, tell us how you would mix Pokémon and perhaps your favourite or the most interesting franchise out there. Try to think of something unique, you’ll have to impress to get a copy!
To enter the competition, you’ll need to email through your idea along with your name, address and phone number to the below email. We require the details so if you do win, we can send out your prize as soon as possible.
Send your entry to;
Good Luck Everyone!
– This competition commences immediately, and will end on the 29th of June. One entry is allowed. Three (3) main prize winners will be chosen with the most creative and thoughtful entries and will be notified via email.
– Each winner will win a copy of Pokémon Conquest on the Nintendo DS (valued at $59.95 RRP). The game is Nintendo DSi-enhanced and may be region locked. International DSi and 3DS owners are warned.
– The competition is open to only residents of Australia and New Zealand. Please provide a name, address and contact phone number in your entry or your entry may be deemed invalid. Your details may be passed onto Nintendo Australia so they can send out your prizes.
– Vooks staff members are ineligible to win. Vooks is not responsible for lost or damaged mail and the prizes are not redeemable for cash.
– We reserve the right to substitute any of the prizes, but will always do so for a prize of equal value. Vooks reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this competition at any time.
– Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree