Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda announced for Switch
Well this is something new alright, Nintendo has just announced Cadence of Hyrule. It’s a new game based on Crypt of the NecroDancer by Brace Yourself Games.
It’s official title is Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda. Phew.
The game is arriving this Autumn in Australia.
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. As Link – or even as Princess Zelda – you’ll explore the randomly generated overworld and dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule. Every beat of each remixed The Legend of Zelda tune is a chance to move, attack, defend, and more, so stay one step ahead of each enemy and boss…or face the music.
From modern-looking Lynels to the Hyrulean Soldiers of old, you must master the instinctive movements of each pixel-art enemy, and strategically outstep them in rhythmic combat. Equip yourself with an arsenal of iconic The Legend of Zelda items, as well as the spells and weapons from Crypt of the NecroDancer. You must be prepared to face Hyrule’s most wicked bosses, which have been transformed by magic, granting them mighty, new forms.
– A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of The Legend of Zelda series
– Explore the randomly generated overworld and dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
– Use items from The Legend of Zelda series, plus spells and weapons from Crypt of the NecroDancer
– Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
– Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic The Legend of Zelda tunes