Aussie game Putty Pals coming to Switch next week
Just when you thought there couldn’t be any more Aussie devs bringing games to the Switch, another one pops up.
This time it’s Putty Pals, a colourful couch co-op puzzle platformer from Melbourne-based indie developers Harmonious Games. Putty Pals puts you and a friend in control of two squishy blobs and throws a world of colourful puzzles in your path to solve as a team. The game released earlier this year on PC, but Harmonious says it’s a perfect match for the Switch too.
What’s more, the Switch version will debut a whole new world, dubbed The Puttazon Jungle, which is filled with vibrant beaches and an exotic jungle. Putty Pals is scheduled to launch on the 19th of October. You can read the description below, or scroll past it to watch the trailer.
Bounce, squish, trampoline and fling your Putty Pals to solve quirky colour based puzzles. Pick up your controllers or play on the keyboard with a friend in a whimsical local co-op experience!
Putty Pals isn’t just a single-player game that two people can play together. It’s been designed from the ground up to be a cooperative two-player experience.
- Color-based puzzles mean both players have important jobs to do
- Flatten yourself into a trampoline to bounce your friend to new heights
- Communication is key: you won’t get anywhere if you don’t talk to each other
You know what Putty Pals isn’t? BROWN! Play as colorful characters in a colorful world and enjoy a fun, feel-good experience that will leave you smiling.
- Featuring cute characters with adorable animations
- Hilarious character voices that will make you giggle
- Explore locations from explosive Mt Puttuvius to frozen Puttarctica
Share hours of fun with your co-op buddy as you bounce your way through a bonanza of challenges and collectibles.
- 28 full-sized levels, plus 25 bonus unlockable mini-levels for extra challenge
- Cunningly hidden secrets and taxing time trials will keep you coming back for more