Aussie Charts (w/e September 3) Mario + Rabbids takes over top spot
A huge debut for Ubisoft’s Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle taking the top spot on the charts on opening week. It beat out other debutant Ark: Survival Evolved. Mario + Rabbids debuted at position 3 in New Zealand.
Sadly all the other Switch games which had been holding on in the charts have slipped out.
IGEA Australia Top 10 Games charts – All Format
- Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Ubisoft)
- ARK: Survival Evolved (Studio Wildcard)
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane TrilogyActivision (Activision Blizzard)
- Madden NFL 18 (Electronic Arts)
- F1 2017 (Codemasters)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games -Take 2)
- Yakuza Kiwami (Deep Silver0
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Sony Interactive Entertainment)
Now let’s see if it holds up, the flood of releases starts now.
Charts thanks to the IGEA Australia. Powered by NPD Group Australia.