Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch performance and audio fixes in new patch
Sometimes games will come to the Switch, ambitious ports and then they’re left to rot with no support or updates when things aren’t quite right.
Luckily this is now not the case with Assassin’s Creed III Remastered. The game has been updated to version 1.0.2 and with it fixed a tonne of bugs and performance/quality issues.
Not only has the performance of the game been improved, the audio quality too has gotten a boost. It sound was super compressed before.
Here’s the full changelog;
- Improved the audio quality
- Improved performance of the game application
- Addressed an issue where a picked up sword could be seen when using Eagle Flight
- Addressed an issue where eagle vision could be used during the cinematic in the “Journey to the New World” & “Gangs of Boston” mission
- Addressed an issue with the percentage of progression of the savegame in the save select menu for DLC
- Addressed several issues where NPCs didn’t show up on the minimap
- Addressed inconsistency between the specified and actual placement of item categories in Stockpile menu
- Addressed an issue that caused Connor to have doubled fingers in Alexios’ outfit throughout the game
- Addressed an issue that caused some abrupt changes of brightness in Boston
- Addressed several issues where the speaker name was inconsistent between subtitles and actual name or missing altogether
- Addressed some corrupted behaviour of the shadows during the first cinematic in “A Boorish Man” mission
- Addressed an issue where outfits obtained through Ubisoft Club are not equipped in-game
- Addressed an issue where the challenge pop-up is not received for the first sequence