All the playable Nintendo Switch games at PAX Aus 2019
PAX Australia is almost upon us for another year and that means it is time to start planning what you want to play. With lines for some games stretching into an hour in length and then beyond, knowing what is playable at the show, is crucial.
To help make that easier for you, we have the ultimate list of what is playable, this of course is only going to cover titles coming to Switch.
We had to make a list for ourselves, so we figured it might help you out too.
The company that makes the platform we all love, is going to have a massive show, with plenty of games to sample. While The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is already out, it will be on hand as well, but for those looking at unreleased, here is your list.
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Overwatch Legendary Edition
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition
- Hollow Knight: Silksong
- Resident Evil 5
- Disney Tsum Tsum Festival
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
Nintendo Australia will also have Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 at the show, but playing it will require you to be on stage as it will only be playable there.
As above it looks like most of the Nintendo third party presence will be at Nintendo’s booth, however, there’s a bunch of Nindies to check out. We’ve included what we know so far, and if you’ve got a game there – let us know!
- Darksiders Genesis
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated
Both games are coming to the Switch, whether or not they’ll be playable on the Switch is another thing.
- Elden: Path to the Forgotten (Onerat Pty Ltd)
- Indie Rising – Booth 10
- Squidgies Takeover (Giant Margarita)
- Indie Rising – Booth 37
- Duped (No Moss Studios)
- Indie Rising – Booth PR02
- Wrestledunk (Team Fractal Alligator)
- Indie Rising – Booth TBC
- Infliction (Blowfish Studios)
- Obey Me (Blowfish Studios)
- KungFu Kickball (Blowfish Studios)
- Indie Rising – Booth PR03
- Conan Chop Chop (Funcom)
- Booth TBC