The votes have been counted and Kid Icarus Uprising has been selected as the Best Nintendo 3DS Game of the Year for 2012.
The game was a clear winner above the next game New Super Mario Bros. 2. Clearly releasing earlier in the year doesn’t hamper people’s memory of a game if it’s this good.
Here’s what James said about the game in our review;
Here’s the Top 5 as voted by you;
- Kid Icarus Uprising – 28.8%
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 -15.22%
- Resident Evil Revelations – 14.13%
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star – 9.78%
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance – 7.07%
Not far behind: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Next Up Tomorrow, find out which DS game is best in 2012. It’s a tough one.