Update: Dick Smith has confirmed that the sale is indeed 100% real and that it starts from Monday. It has confirmed the news on its Facebook page. However they say that they will continue to sell games ’bigger and better than ever.
Ecogamer has updated their site (since its crashed) with a full text list for easy searching.
Original Story: Retailer Dick Smith from this Monday will no longer be stocking any games. So what are they going to be doing with all their stock? Selling it for absolutely crazy prices. Really really crazy prices. Ecogamer has the entire list which consists of games from every platform, but some highlights for Nintendo fans include;
- Nintendo DSi Hardware Pink, Blue $20 Black, White $40 (The Fu..)
- Nintendo Wii Console $129
- Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box $5
- Nintendogs+Cats (all versions) $10
- Super smash Bros Brawl $15
- Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver $10
- Metroid Other M $5
- Wii Classic Controller $5
There’s also cheap Xbox 360’s ($100), PSP’s ($40) and many many more bargains. Since EcoGamer is now down, here’s the links to the images.
The sales starts Monday April 2nd, so scope out your local Dick Smith store for what you want, check it on the list and be there first thing Monday we say. This is madness!