Super Mario Run ver. 2.1.0 adds achievements and more
There’s a new update for Super Mario Run out today for both Android and iOS adding a ton of new features.
The biggest of which is achievements for the entire game and the ability to customise your Mii character from Miitomo. You can now also search for friends via your Nintendo Account.
There’s also new 8-bit buildings to unlock to fill your kingdom.
– The maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom has increased to 99,999.
– New buildings have been added, including the 8-bit Bowser Statue, Bullet Bill Statue, Bob-omb Statue, and more. Getting them all will be a challenge for players of every skill level! Note: An in-game purchase is required to get certain color Toads required to unlock all buildings.
– Player icon improvements. You can now display your customized Mii character from Miitomo to really show off your fashion sense! (Note: Miitomo is required to use this feature. Miitomo is not available in all countries / regions.)
– You can now find friends from your Nintendo Account.
– Game Center / Google Play achievements have been implemented.
– Other changes and improvements.