The Official Bitch Thread

• Please log in to reply
5709 replies to this topic

Supremacy

Supremacy

• Lifetime Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts
Ok, i had to get this out there and i thought i might as well make a Bitch Thread where we can bitch about things and get special attention and sympathy...or something.

I'll go first. I was on my way to a friends house after breaking my fast for the day (it's Ramadan for those who dont know) and stopped on the set of lights, about to turn onto the main road. All i see, is some poor indian bloke on the floor, friggin blood stains on his clothes and on the road, his body twinged in excruciating pain and a traumatised woman, unbelieving of the event that just happened.

Yes, i witnessed someone get run over. I might be wrong, but from what i could gather, this guy seemed like a humble bloke, walking to the near by petrol station to do his shift work, and this trajedy struck him like a lightning striking something stikable form strikesville. It wasnt a pretty sight, people flocked to his aid, called the ambulance and tried top help him off the road, but he was in tremendous pain and trauma. His possesions were everywhere, his ipod shuffle was crushed, his N-Gage wasnt looking too good, but...ohh god, his EYES!

I cant get the look of pain and strife out of my mind, the screaming, the pain, the suffering, the blood oozing out of his mouth, the look of his leg which was probably broken in a few places. He couldnt move. He was crying, screaming in agony. The eyes, thats whats getting to me. It's what i cant get over. The images just replay over and over, the screaming and sobbing of this poor fellow. The blood on his face, clothes and on the road. The look of pain in his eyes. I felt for him, to the extent where i wished it to happen to me rather than him. No one should suffer that much pain, which brings me to my former thoughts of hatred for this world and its sense of irony. One girl that was there was about to sick up, face going pale and that. *shakes head* Was not a pretty site.

Im having troubles sleeping. The eyes, the pain, they haunt me right now. The trauma is still hot, running through my veins. Ohh god, the eyes :(

What makes sh!t worse is i totally flunked my test today for Public Finance and have broken my Distinction to High Distinction average this semester...

*sigh* Your Turn.
\TR/ The Al-Mighty Khalif Supremacy \TR/
Posted Image -- Aka the Sexiest Username Award
Posted Image
© and sponsored by Sharpie

Join my 1337 fan clubs:
- NGSHASMBC
- NGSHSYBC
- NGSHTSUC

Spirit³

Spirit³

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,712 posts
"No one should suffer that much pain, which brings me to my former thoughts of hatred for this world and its sense of irony"

That pain had nothing to do with the world. If we were made of steel that the car would have just wrapped itself around him. Yes, it's not a pleasent sight and no matter what you want to do you can hardly do anything to help but pain is a receptor written into our bodies. I don't see a connection between pain and the crappiness of the world. But I get where your coming from, it's definetly not a pleasent thing to witness. People should be more careful.

I have to go back to work on Thursday. BBBIIITTTCCCHHHH.

I'm kinda a big deal!!

Kaboth

Kaboth

Neo-Bonapartist

• Lifetime Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts
Supremacy if you havn't already perhaps you should see your university counsellor as you seem to be suffering from some post traumatic stress disorder. Universities ussually have trained psychologists on staff. Furthermore they may be able to give you some special consideration for the test you flunked as you're clearly struggling atm.

Ninja Catfish

Ninja Catfish

Lifetime Moderator

• Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,448 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID (NNID):Catfiish
  • PSN Name:NinjaCatfish
  • Xbox Gamertag:NinjaxCatfish
  • Steam ID:ninjacatfish
Yeah, I think Kaboth speaks some true wisdom there. I know talking to peope heps me through stuff, not to the same degree as your experiences, but still, getting it off your chest and havng someone wh can give real advice can only help.
Podcaster & Contributor
icQSE5fgJ0ck8.jpg
2012_Discussion_NinjaCatfish.gif
2012_MostHelpful_NinjaCatfish.gif
2012_MostPolite_NinjaCatfish.gif
[ Twitter | Last.fm ]

Guest_Here_Be_Dragons_*

Guest_Here_Be_Dragons_*
  • Guests
*In full agreement with Kaboth

Anyway, I once made a bitching thread although it wasn't wholly serious:

- Internet speak of which I've been drawn into.

- Myself for getting dragged into that whole internet speak thing.

- Those who use hyphens instead of commas.

- Those who think piercing makes them look unique and deep

- Those who still think: long hair = girly. 200 YEARS AGO, MOST MEN WERE GIRLY... I MEAN... ahh screw it.

- Those who can't resist pointing out, "weird looking", people on the streets.

- Songs that exceed 4 minutes in length.

- Those who say, "those lyrics are so deep", when barely a percentage of songs are genuinely about anything sincere.

- My modem.

- My modem again.

- In fact, everything computer related.

- And the always crappy shift-key, the one that wears out on every keyboard I use within months of purchase.

- Headaches, usually brought on by most of the above.

- Bright lights in the corner of my eye.

- Happy couples who feel the need to share their joy (not including Honey and Gook, I'm sure they'll get the f**k off cloud-9 once they reach détente).

- Those who feel the need to shoot-down others for being, “pretentious”, just because they used a commonly understood French word when it was perfectly apt.

- French people.

- F**k, I hate French people.

- Those pansy bastards couldn't hold their dicks adequately in a steam-room, let alone weapons in a war.

- My social life.

- My sex life.

- The two kilos I gained over the holidays.

- Having anything around my neck, that being more a twitch than a peeve.

- Those who think, “two wrongs make a right”, and use it as an excuse to do whatever the hell they want to people.

- People who vote only for those who will represent their interests rather than for those who represent everyone’s interests.

- The fact that no one is truly representing everyone’s interests.

- Westerns.

- Spaghetti Westerns.

- Every other sub-genre of Western.

- Country music. It’s emo minus decent instrument playing, that or just plain retarded gibbering from people with no teeth with the same abuse of crappy instruments.

- Electric guitar.

- People who look at you weirdly when they find out you watch SBS at every time other than 8:30pm Monday night.

- Those who simply do not understand the concept of, “Freedom of Speech” and continue to sprout crap about, “respect comes before freedom”.

- Those who still don’t get the joke when I shut them up mid-way through saying the above.

- Those who blame everyone other than themselves for everything wrong with their lives and themselves.

- Those who watch a second-rate, sob-story on the news and say something like, “they should change the law to stop that”, despite the massive breach of civil rights and/or the danger it would put others in just because of one scenario that’s, “unfair”.

- Everyone. Loves. Raymond.

- Those who still make the joke, “Everyone hates Raymond”, however apt and clichéd it is.

- Oprah.

- Her husband, Dr. Phil.

- Overly curvy handles on cutlery that actually hinder your ability to use them.

- The jokes about my having, “retarded hands”.

- Those ultra politically correct fools who get all pissy about midget/gay/fat/anti-feminist/anti-sematic/anti-anything jokes, completely forgetting that’s the point of a joke.

- Midgets are cool, they aren’t part of the list.

- Japan’s obsession with giant robots. They used to be cool, now they’re just boring and they still don’t have s**t on Godzilla who doesn’t have s**t on Gamera.

- People who think Godzilla is better than Gamera.

- My family.

- Family sucks.

- Except when I need money.

- People who just don’t get when I’m being facetious.

- Sleeping, it’s a waste of f**king time, end statement.

- Oh and 90% of the Americans I know.

- Followed closely by 70% of the Australians I know.

- Hell, let’s just say, “people”, and be done with it.

- End list, for the moment anyway.

Edit: dumb arguments followed after posting that the first time.

Supremacy

Supremacy

• Lifetime Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts
Icky, i dont agree with some of your points, but hey, thats life...

My bitch for the morning. I have 2 assessments left for the semester and they are stressing me out because i really need to do very well and pass all my subjects with high marks, and to do that, i must score well with these assessments. So I'm under a bit of pressure as i wont know how my group members for a particular assessment will do their parts and if we can work towards scoring a D.

*prays for a D*
\TR/ The Al-Mighty Khalif Supremacy \TR/
Posted Image -- Aka the Sexiest Username Award
Posted Image
© and sponsored by Sharpie

Join my 1337 fan clubs:
- NGSHASMBC
- NGSHSYBC
- NGSHTSUC

linktwin

linktwin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
Just think I'll say...

I hate using mouses... and the school keyboards suck.

That is all at the moment.
Posted Image
Minibosses - l337est band EVAR!!1!1

popolopolous

popolopolous

Vice Deputy Sub-Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts
Hmm.

I hate my classroom computers, my computer, and the lack of wireless access points my computer owns.

I also hate rap music, songs that seem to never end, and preowned games.
I'm in space.
Celebrating six years on Vooks!

ENKC

ENKC

Really Rockin' Dude

• Lifetime Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,009 posts
Damn, that be bad! Ah well, at least I'm well over the worst experience of my life which happened earlier this year. Regular members will be familiar with the reasons behind my sudden seven week abscence from the forums.
"Countless waves around me; strong until the last
Leaning into dimming dreams; all that was has passed"

Tom The Bomb

Tom The Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,489 posts

I also hate rap music

OMG. You are the smartest 11 year old I know.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
^I do not treat this as an "award", I treat it as a crown. I AM YOUR KING!

WithTheDawn

WithTheDawn

Dictator Perpetuus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,653 posts
I hate rap as well. Actually, I generally hate anything that goes well in the aussie charts. I love this country, honestly, but our taste in music is appalling, and way too influenced by America. Considering how much I love music, its pretty sad that I never see anything I even remotly like in music shops. Except JB Hi-Fi once or twice. As an extension to that, I hate the stupid looks people give me when I tell them what music I listen to, as Im sure most of them have never heard a real trance song in their life.

vfa_topic.jpg
The Greatest Topic Vooks Has Ever Seen - RMT Mark 1!
Co-Creator of Shawn co.: Moderately Amusing Vooks Since 2006 ----- Creator of "Plan B"

Takora

Takora

• Lifetime Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Aussie music charts are terible, as you said WTD. When will people realise the best stuff isn't mainstream?

WithTheDawn

WithTheDawn

Dictator Perpetuus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,653 posts
By its very definition, the day that happens the mainstream music will no longer be mainstream. But yes, people seem very unwilling to give other forums of music a go. Im all for people deciding what music they like themselves and all, my point is that for the average person living in Australia you dont exactly have much choice.

Thank god for the internet :).

vfa_topic.jpg
Co-Creator of Shawn co.: Moderately Amusing Vooks Since 2006 ----- Creator of "Plan B"

SONiK

SONiK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
Rap music sucks!

It sucks what Supremacy had to see and what ENKC had to go through earlier this year.

My teachers suck!
Posted Image

John Wayne Gacy

John Wayne Gacy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts
If you truly loved music, you'd never 'hate' a genre. You may dislike the majority of what it offers (eg. I dislike most Country) but if you really love music, you'd realise every single genre has something to offer you.

WithTheDawn

WithTheDawn

Dictator Perpetuus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,653 posts
Allow me to rephrase - I dislike the rap that is on the radio here. I am aware that it does not represent the whole genre.

vfa_topic.jpg

John Wayne Gacy

John Wayne Gacy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts
I see ;) Unfortunately we have to put up with American slops here. Australian hip-hop has a dedicated following but its impact on mainstream Australia is pitiful (besides Hilltop Hoods)

trin

trin

.trinest™

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts

Just think I'll say...

I hate using mouses... and the school keyboards suck.

That is all at the moment.

My keyboreds are new at my school :P

So you should have in your list 'trinest's school for having new keyboreds'

ENKC

ENKC

Really Rockin' Dude

• Lifetime Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,009 posts
I hope you were trying to be funny by calling them 'keyboreds' instead of 'keyboards' trinest. Either way it didn't work.

Also, can I just be the one to remind everyone that Supremacy went to Lebanon a few months ago and then a war broke out? It's really been your year, hasn't it mate?
"Countless waves around me; strong until the last
Leaning into dimming dreams; all that was has passed"

linktwin

linktwin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
My wireless router died for no reason... now I have no way to access internet at home (unles I can get on Mum's PC, which is rare) so I won't be able to get on much. :(

I am in class right now.
I hope I don't get busted.
Posted Image

Spirit³

Spirit³

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,712 posts

My wireless router died for no reason... now I have no way to access internet at home (unles I can get on Mum's PC, which is rare) so I won't be able to get on much. :(

I am in class right now.
I hope I don't get busted.

Hahah, me too, just last week.

My bird just died as well.

I'm kinda a big deal!!

Nighthawk

Nighthawk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
My dream interpretation thread died :(
Contemplative shark is contemplative
Nighthawk, manipulating people since '85
BA in BS

Ninja Catfish

Ninja Catfish

Lifetime Moderator

• Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,448 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID (NNID):Catfiish
  • PSN Name:NinjaCatfish
  • Xbox Gamertag:NinjaxCatfish
  • Steam ID:ninjacatfish
My main PC died.

Stupid worms attacking it with bazookas and corrupting drivers and whatnot.

I'm planning on formatting and reinstalling XP tonight :( :(
Podcaster & Contributor
icQSE5fgJ0ck8.jpg
2012_Discussion_NinjaCatfish.gif
2012_MostHelpful_NinjaCatfish.gif
2012_MostPolite_NinjaCatfish.gif
[ Twitter | Last.fm ]

Guest_Here_Be_Dragons_*

Guest_Here_Be_Dragons_*
  • Guests
- My HDD is dying.

- I just spent the hours between 2am and 9am this morning being ignored at the hospital's casualty ward. Haven't slept since 10am yesterday. Only just ate for the first time since 7pm last night. What sort of mismanaged, sorry f*cking excuse for a hospital spends millions on expansions and then doesn't bother to hire any doctors or nurses who know their job from wiping their ass. The number of health policy violations I witnessed is a story for another day, kids.

linktwin

linktwin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

- My HDD is dying.

- I just spent the hours between 2am and 9am this morning being ignored at the hospital's casualty ward. Haven't slept since 10am yesterday. Only just ate for the first time since 7pm last night. What sort of mismanaged, sorry f*cking excuse for a hospital spends millions on expansions and then doesn't bother to hire any doctors or nurses who know their job from wiping their ass. The number of health policy violations I witnessed is a story for another day, kids.

Yeah, they need to hire some more god damn doctors.

I was in the waiting room for hours with a suspected broken elbow, (or something),
and the worst thing was I couldn't play a gameboy.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users