• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

flamecondor

flamecondor

Awesome Member

• Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
Hey Guys, episode 63 of the Vookcast should be up later in the day, feel free to use this thread for discussion on the latest episode and to share any thoughts on this weeks Hot Topic.
Posted Image

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts
Had a listened last night, great job as always.

I think Nintendo would, or someone, would be mad not use James' cockpit idea on the WiiU tablet. It was already pretty awesome controlling Samus' hand in her ship in Metroid Prime 3. So F-Zero, Starfox, Metroid and even something zany like Excitebots could benefit from some sort of touchy business while you're racing/flying/battling. I remember you guys touched on a sequel to Pokemon Snap at least twice before, and I'm totally keen for that too.

I didn't bother entering the competition since I don't have a DS, but I'd like to see a crossover between Pokemon and Animal Crossing. You'd be living in a village, interacting, just the same, but all the villagers are Pokemon! Tom Nook could be a Sentret... :P

I don't know how many listeners there are that don't also read the site, but next time you might want to mention that the 3DS XL does have the Ac adapter in Australia. Not sure when you guys recorded this in relation to Vook updating the article.

Edited by benanen, 03 July 2012 - 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member of the de Blob cult of win | tumblr | Last.fm | Steam

muse shake

muse shake

Writer / Proofer

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
yeah when we recorded it we didn't have confirmation on that ... but we did kinda think it smelt like bullshit for Australia
Posted Image

VOOK

VOOK

Nintendo's pass through anything

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,558 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID (NNID):VOOK64
  • PSN Name:VOOK
  • Xbox Gamertag:VOOK
One reply :(

<3 benanen