• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Phantom Ganon

Phantom Ganon

Online Event Co-ordinator

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,320 posts
I would've done a status update instead, but those seem to have dissapeared for the time being.

Anyways, I'm surprised, I thought they were coming tomorrow. Saw a few people on the eShop on my friends list, so decided to check it out and they were there, ready to donwload. So I've queud them up and hopefully they're donwloading.

Also if I've missed something and it's already got a thread or something, someone can delete this thread.

Edited by Phantom Ganon, 15 December 2011 - 01:59 PM.

SOLID GOLD SON
Posted Image

Darth Robbo

Darth Robbo

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
Ah, so they are. Sweet as!

Just to let those know who haven't done this before, you go to "Settings/Other" in the eShop and then down to "Titles you've downloaded" in order to access the download option. Scroll until you see the games.

Edited by Darth Robbo, 15 December 2011 - 02:52 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 1057 - 9044
PC Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3 GHz, 2 x MSi GTX 560 Ti in SLI, 8GB 1600MHz Vengeance.

cmpa1970

cmpa1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
just finished downloading my 10 free gameboy advance games on my 3DS! i wuv you nintendo! oh happy days! :D
3DS STREETPASS ROCKS! 5327-0991-4929
Wii U ID! cmpa1970

trin

trin

.trinest™

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,287 posts
I think I'll replay Minish Cap (been wanting to for ages) as for the others prob wont play them much if at all.

Phantom Ganon

Phantom Ganon

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,320 posts
I've just been sticking to WarioWare for the moment. Loved the DS one, this one's great too.

Tried F-Zero as well, takes a bit of getting used to. You can't just accelerate and drift every corner like you do in Mario Kart. Or maybe you can and I haven't worked it out.
SOLID GOLD SON
Posted Image

Matthew945

Matthew945

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
Super Circuit is very hard to get used to after being addicted to Mario Kart 7 for the last week lol. I was a little annoyed that Sleep Mode downloads didn't work for me and I had to download them one by one. Is there some little trick I'm missing or is the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector just being useless?
NNID: RedYoshi999
3DS FC: 4682-8576-2407

DrW@dsy

DrW@dsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
Sleep mode worked fine for me, might be the USB connector?

I've tried (and failed) at both MK and F-Zero, guess I'm too used to the handling in MK7. That said though Kirby, Zelda, Metroid and Wario are all awesome, and make me really glad I bought the system at launch. Playing Minish Cap on my 3DS while my 3 year old son plays the cart on my old GBA is just great :)
3DS Friend Code

Name - DrWadsy
FC - 2707-1622-5489

Phantom Ganon

Phantom Ganon

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,320 posts

Super Circuit is very hard to get used to after being addicted to Mario Kart 7 for the last week lol. I was a little annoyed that Sleep Mode downloads didn't work for me and I had to download them one by one. Is there some little trick I'm missing or is the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector just being useless?

Make sure you close the eShop app. It wasn't working for me either until I worked that out.
SOLID GOLD SON
Posted Image

Darth Robbo

Darth Robbo

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
I just wish I could erase my collective memories of Metroid Fusion and play it again from scratch.

Why does Metroid have to be so good ;-; Metroid Prime it is!
Posted Image

Posted Image
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 1057 - 9044
PC Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3 GHz, 2 x MSi GTX 560 Ti in SLI, 8GB 1600MHz Vengeance.

shdw_strkr

shdw_strkr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Tried F-Zero as well, takes a bit of getting used to. You can't just accelerate and drift every corner like you do in Mario Kart. Or maybe you can and I haven't worked it out.

It works by tapping accelerate quickly as you're going around the corner and using the air brakes for the last few degrees.

A great way to see this in action is to watch the staff replay on Championship.
SOLID GOLD SON

Half the time I'm fighting shdw_stkr and the other time I'm playing against the Random Number Generator. Not that I'm complaining, because the RNG is a fickle mistress and doesn't play nice with him either!

Matthew945

Matthew945

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Make sure you close the eShop app. It wasn't working for me either until I worked that out.

I definitely had it closed. Still didn't work. :(

Toadsiliwraith

Toadsiliwraith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

I definitely had it closed. Still didn't work. :(

There's an option under System Settings > Internet Connection > Spotpass that allows you to toggle whether or not you want to allow the system to automatically download software in Sleep Mode. It is possible that you have not configured this option to allow such downloads, so that's worth having a look at. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Original Xenoblade fanart used in signature by 0こめ0

Matthew945

Matthew945

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

There's an option under System Settings > Internet Connection > Spotpass that allows you to toggle whether or not you want to allow the system to automatically download software in Sleep Mode. It is possible that you have not configured this option to allow such downloads, so that's worth having a look at. :)

Was already turned on. Guess the USB Connector just doesn't like me. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users