Photo

What game have you just finished?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Rain

Rain

• Members
  • 15 posts

agreed i never got to finish that though ;/ if you finished that then i bow my head to you in honour :) they say the new zelda  a link between the worlds is an awesome game on the 3ds , its going to be the 

next game to buy on my list , I've been naughty and brought bravely default plus pokemon x so theres a need to watch funds for a 

little while now ;) ...

I guess I will piss off most of you guys with saying this, but Pokèmon never appealed to me after I played Yellow like crazy when it came. back in 90something. Im no familiar with the new ones. And the gameplay I guess it's not my favorite. thanks for the bow, you may rise now.

Ontopic: Last game I played now was Super Smash Bros. Melee with my girlfriend and her fiance. I still need to get so  many stages, trophies and some characters. I love that game, quite possible my favorite. No wait, I said that about Twilight Princess.. They are both hanging up there.

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts

Just finished (beat the Elite Four) in Pokemon Black 2. This, despite going into the League with one of the wrong Pokemon (a shitty level 30 Azurill that I was using as an HM slave, instead of my Audino which a handy Ice Beam).

So thanks to the delay, I have successfully achieved my goal of getting through the game before Pokemon Bank launches. To be honest, I went into this game with the intention of using it as a tool to get me the Pokemon I couldn't get in Pokemon X. As such, I sometimes referred to walkthroughs and stuff, but it still took me forty hours. I also actually really had fun. I thought this would feel like a huge step backwards from X/Y but it actually held up, both in terms of content and visuals. There's actually quite a lot of things that aren't in the 3DS generation, so I felt like I was just playing a different Pokemon game, not an 'old' or 'superseded' one.

I'm now planning on hunting a few legendaries and all that jazz, while I await the launch of PokeTransfer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member of the de Blob cult of win | tumblr | Last.fm | Steam

Ninja Catfish

Ninja Catfish

Lifetime Moderator

• Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,448 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID (NNID):Catfiish
  • PSN Name:NinjaCatfish
  • Xbox Gamertag:NinjaxCatfish
  • Steam ID:ninjacatfish

Finished Dark Souls tonight. God damn, I am in love with this game.

I just love how it never tells you that you aren't good enough to do something. If you want to fight bosses and explore areas out of 'order', then you're welcome to.

And the bosses, man, they're some of the best, if not the best boss fights of the generation for sure.

Podcaster & Contributor
icQSE5fgJ0ck8.jpg
2012_Discussion_NinjaCatfish.gif
2012_MostHelpful_NinjaCatfish.gif
2012_MostPolite_NinjaCatfish.gif
[ Twitter | Last.fm ]

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts

I have finished two games in the space of about a week! //shock horror//

100%'ed Scribblenauts Unlimited on Steam, which was fun, but ultimately a bit of a by-the-numbers experience. My favourite thing in the whole game was the reference to Wallace and Gromit.

I also finished (70%'ed) Batman: Arkham Asylum (again on Steam). Wow. Stunning. Fluid combat, great visuals, and the way the story elements are conveyed (especially via Scarecrow) are amazing. It's been a long time since I ploughed through a game like that while loving absolutely every minute. Bring on Arkham City!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member of the de Blob cult of win | tumblr | Last.fm | Steam

playa271

playa271

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,972 posts

Well that escalated quickly. Finished Asphalt 3D [Nintendo 3DS]. Overall I found it to be quite a decent game. It may not quite have the gameplay polish as Ridge racer but the visuals are quite stunning, especially the UI. I really wished Asphalt 3D used online methods over streetpass methods as I found it annoyingly funny that some unlocks happen to be via streetpass only. How the hell am I supposed to meet like 5000 users of the game!? To be fair though, these unlocks are not detrimental for completion of the game. Lastly, a pro tip: if you want to breeze through the game like nobody's business; use the ducati. The game is kinda (awesomely) broken when bikes are in the mix.

NnzUelS.gif
sig.gif

Jimmytix

Jimmytix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Приобрести сироп Mangoosteen можно на веб-сайте http://mangjoo77.mangoosteen.com Предлагаем нашим покупателям удивительное средство для похудения Mangoosteen. При помощи него возможно избавиться от 10 кг за 2 недели. Дерево гарциния произрастает в Таиланде. Плоды дерева обладают удивительными свойствами, которые были взяты за основу сиропа Мангустина. Во флаконе имеется около 25 плодов данного замечательного растения. Плоды с растения гарциния помогают сжечь чрезмерную жировую ткань. И также замечательно влияют на организм в комплексе. Технология изготовления препарата, а также специальная упаковка помогают сохранить все удивительные свойства растения. Главным компонентом сиропа Мангустина являются фрукты с растения гарциния, в которых имеется большое число полезных микроэлементов. Благодаря компоненту ксантону, которое в больших дозах содержатся в плоде, сильно замедляются окислительные процессы в теле. Окись дифениленкетона считается одним из наиболее мощных антиоксидантов. В плоде растения мангкут также имеются различные группы витаминов и микроэлементы. Приобрести сироп Mangoosteen можно на интернет-сайте http://mangjoo77.mangoosteen.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users