Club Nintendo Guide

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

Lucrei

Lucrei

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
I don't suppose anyone has got the Zelda posters? Trying to decide between getting them and the first G&W collection. Leading towards the posters as I think they'd be more limited, plus they'd make for nice decoration of my room (especially the 25th Anniversary one).

Posted Image

Edited by Lucrei, 23 January 2012 - 02:57 PM.

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts
That poster is quite nice, and I am tempted even though I only own two Zelda games and have hardly played them...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member of the de Blob cult of win | tumblr | Last.fm | Steam

Lucrei

Lucrei

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

That poster is quite nice, and I am tempted even though I only own two Zelda games and have hardly played them...

Wait, what?

Medrad

Medrad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

"And the heathens shall be cast into the firey pits...."

Something along those lines...
Posted Image

Currently counting my sets and it's increasing! (Prev 58)

Excite

Excite

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
Give the guy a break. You don't have to be a Zelda maniac to be part of the community. Hell, I'm not even halfway through Ocarina of Time, and I still haven't played my copy of Skyward Sword.

Lucrei

Lucrei

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
I didn't mean it to imply his gaming tastes were inferior or anything like that. My response was simply in shock.

Which are the two Zelda games you have Benanen?

P.S. I haven't played Skyward Sword yet either :ermm:

Medrad

Medrad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
I'm only joking, I'm not a fanatic that has to have everyone own EVERY COPY of every game to say they're a fan... heck, I've been a fan of many games and only own one of a series... if that! I may have just borrowed it one time!

Anyway, it's not like I own a lot of things... like Monopoly sets for instance...
Posted Image

Currently counting my sets and it's increasing! (Prev 58)

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts
I have OoT and TP. I bought TP recently for $20, but I gave up with the pathetic fishing bit in the early stages of the game... OoT just fell by the wayside ages ago, I really should go back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Phantom Ganon

Phantom Ganon

Online Event Co-ordinator

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,320 posts

I have OoT and TP. I bought TP recently for $20, but I gave up with the pathetic fishing bit in the early stages of the game... OoT just fell by the wayside ages ago, I really should go back.

This troubled many a people back in the day (if you hit up the TP thread, I think you'll find a few people complaining about not being bale to do it). Once you work it out it's quite simple but yeah, my brother had to ask me what was going on as well when he did it.
SOLID GOLD SON
Posted Image

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts

This troubled many a people back in the day (if you hit up the TP thread, I think you'll find a few people complaining about not being bale to do it).

Posted Image

... But yeah, I'll have another crack sometime.

Edited by benanen, 27 January 2012 - 08:12 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lucrei

Lucrei

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
^

Love it! ;D

I'd definitely reccomend giving at least OoT another whirl. I say that because it's my favourite game EVAR... so take that with a grain of salt I guess.

Ganmaku

Ganmaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
The Aus Club needs to stock those 3DS game cases with the many beautiful interchangeable covers that both the US and Japan have.

NOW!

z e l d a f l a v o u r e d z e b r a t o w e l d a n c e

Japandaman

Japandaman

• Members
  • 8 posts

The Aus Club needs to stock those 3DS game cases with the many beautiful interchangeable covers that both the US and Japan have.

NOW!

True dat...look at the Jap and US Club Nintendo and you would think they do no business here judging by the paltry offerings in the AU club :(

muse shake

muse shake

Writer / Proofer

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
there are only two items in the aus club atm :( looking at the other countries offerings is just depressing.
Posted Image

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts

there are only two items in the aus club atm :( looking at the other countries offerings is just depressing.

Only on the opening page... When I clicked on the catalogue, there were the usual 13 items, which are admittedly really old, apart form the Zelda posters. But they really do need to update it... I've got 1900 points sitting awaiting something decent.

Posted Image

Posted Image

muse shake

muse shake

Writer / Proofer

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
Ah, must've missed them. I've got 1900 as well.. Nothing there I want :(
Posted Image

Matthew945

Matthew945

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
I have 3500 stars :/
NNID: RedYoshi999
3DS FC: 4682-8576-2407

NinjaDead

NinjaDead

Cyberdyne Systems Model 101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,664 posts
Is it true UK Club Nintendo reward cards can be used on our own Club Nintendo rewards system?

Posted Image

Perth's Pokémon Community
ForumsFacebook

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts

Is it true UK Club Nintendo reward cards can be used on our own Club Nintendo rewards system?

Not as far as I know. I have a UK SMG2 code and it didn't work on the Oz club. Unless they've recently opened it up...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Toadsiliwraith

Toadsiliwraith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Not as far as I know. I have a UK SMG2 code and it didn't work on the Oz club. Unless they've recently opened it up...

A few weeks ago, I tried registering my copies of Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles on the Australian Club Nintendo System; both games were of European origin, and both failed to register. The error I received was something along the lines of "This game can no longer be registered. The code has expired." I do recall something about 3DS games possibly working; if memory serves me well, one couldn't receive the special soundtrack for OoT 3D if they used European codes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Original Xenoblade fanart used in signature by 0こめ0

benanen

benanen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts

The code has expired." I do recall something about 3DS games possibly working; if memory serves me well, one couldn't receive the special soundtrack for OoT 3D if they used European codes.

I think I recall an article on Vooks warning importers about that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

pchan

pchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,276 posts
With so little valuable items on display, people are just going to end up hoarding their points. Once something good comes out, just like the snes controller, it will open up the floodgates, selling out and making a lot of people even angrier.
I hope they're not trying to hold us in suspense until our points begin to expire. That would be nasty.

Sitting on about 5000 points here. :/. The only item I've bought is the snes controller. Couldn't wait for the custom 3ds case. Just bought a hori 24 case from play Asia. What I'm holding out for is a gold wii nunchuk, gold wii wheel, and well.. Anything else gold to give me the whole pimped out bling gangsta set. OuO

The number of eu Nintendo points I've got randomly sitting around is probably enough to actually get something from the eu store. Anyone want to make a fake eu account, and have the items sent to a family friend in Europe? I doubt they'd ship anything to Australia. Free codes up for grabs.

Edited by pchan, 23 March 2012 - 09:44 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Excite

Excite

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
Well that's why you shouldn't register your codes straight away. Wii and DS codes only become invalid five years following a game's release, while most 3DS games give you about three-and-a-half years to register.

muse shake

muse shake

Writer / Proofer

• Staff Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
pen case, and playing cards are back up - I don't really get the playing cards.. if they form a picture then can't you tell what the cards are if you use them enough.. and thus making them fail to be good for playing any games..
Posted Image

OrionPax

OrionPax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

pen case, and playing cards are back up - I don't really get the playing cards.. if they form a picture then can't you tell what the cards are if you use them enough.. and thus making them fail to be good for playing any games..

The pictures are on the front of the cards while the backs have the same design. So yep, they can be used normally. I reckon they're too pretty to be used as playing cards anyway :P
Posted Image
Front
Posted Image
Back

Oh in addition, these don't feel like the run-of-the-mill playing cards; they are of far higher quality (love the matte finish!).
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

benanen