After the travesty that was the first attempt at this I feel a 2nd attempt is in order. And what better week than the week Platinum launches in Australia? So you'll have plenty of time to put this day aside. Please do. For the love of god, put this day aside!
7:30pm AEST Friday 15th May
- If we get a large amount of players then, Single Elimination (meaning one match, if you win, you’re through to the next round, if you lose then you’re out)
- If we get a smaller amount of players then a group stage will precede the knockout stage
- Level 50 cap battle, meaning that no matter what the level of your Pokemon, it’ll automatically be upgraded or downgraded to Level 50
- 3 vs. 3 matches for all group matches (in the vent of a small amount of players)
- 6 vs. 6 matches for all knockout matches
- No more than one species of Pokemon is allowed in your team. E.g. you cannot have more than one Charizard in your team of 6
- It is your responsibility to be at the tournament the night of the event. If you are not available when your match is called, that match will be moved to the back of the line for matches played for the round. If your match comes up after all other matches and you still are unavailable, you immediately forfeit the match and your opponent wins the match.
- No hacked Pokemon of any sort
- Sleep/Freeze Clause: No more than one Pokemon can be put to sleep or frozen at a time per team. E.g. Say your Pokemon puts the opposing Pokemon to sleep or freezes it, and that Pokemon switches out, you cannot freeze or put to sleep another opposing Pokemon until the first Pokemon has either been lifted from the status or has fainted.
-No duplicates of hold items per team (if you use 6, all 6 must be different)
Banned Pokemon (all legendaries are banned due to the RPing nature of our set up)
- Wobbuffet (not a legendary, but banned because of Shadow Tag/Destiny Bond combo)
Please PM me the following form, filled out completely:
-Teams of 6 (nicknames in brackets)
-Online win/loss ratio
-Theme you would incorporate should you become a part of the Elite Four
Details of your Team of 6 will not be released to the public until after the tournament. Should you make the Elite Four, I will also ask you for a squad of 6 pokemon which fall under the theme you choose. These may include not only the Pokemon you used for the tournament, and these 6 Pokemon will form your Elite Four Pokemon team. These are the only Pokemon you may select from during your Elite Four reign (an exception being mid season tournaments). More information about your team of 6 will be released should you make the Elite Four.
Themes should be broad, and I only want to know them to see where you're going with your team. They aren't going to be strictly monitered.
Participants and Friend codes:
Thekid - 1848-5918-5857
playa271 - 2535-2869-8577
gniwij(Isaac): 5112 - 7999 - 6472
PlasmaDavid(David O): 5283 - 8408 - 5682
Ninja Catfish: 1547 - 1772 - 8520
All of the above participants listed are not confirmed, these are the people I've sent application forms out to, so far. The confirmed ones are the ones with friend codes next to their names. Also, the names in brackets are the trainer names that they'll be using on the night.
Make sure you get all the friend codes down before the day of the tournament.
Any queries can go in this thread.
Edited by Phantom Ganon, 15 May 2009 - 06:13 PM.