Adventure Time and Magic The Gathering out now for Minecraft on consoles
Mathmatical! Adventure Time has come to Minecraft as today sees the release of the new texture pack for both Wii U and Switch versions of the game. In addition to the new texture pack, players can also enjoy the latest game updates, which brings the Switch version up to match the other console releases, but also adds new features.
For those that are looking for a new look to the game, the Adventure Time Pack is going to be for you, with new skins to enjoy, from Finn and Jake to Princess Bubblegum and Marceline, you can choose who you want to be. In addition to the character skins, players will also have another pre-built world to explore, featuring iconic locations from the series, such as the Breakfast Kingdom, the Candy Kingdom and more. However if that were not enough, the pack also includes an all new original soundtrack, inspired by the popular tv series, so there is plenty for players to enjoy there.
If that was not enough, Magic The Gathering is also available for both platforms now as a character Skin Pack. Players can now deck themselves out as the most powerful Planeswalkers in the Multiverse.
Finally, the patch change log, this is all the additions, tweaks and fixes that have come to the game on Switch, which as stated before, brings it to parity with the other platforms.
- Added Glide!
- Updated Switch Features to be inline with other platforms
- Added Adventure Time Mash-up Pack.
- Added Magic: The Gathering Skin Pack.
- Added Chinese Mythology Battle Map.
- Added Temple, a free Glide track.
- Your best run in Glide will now be recorded (as long as it is under 5 minutes), and a Ghost will fly alongside you in Solo Mode to help you improve!
- The default controls have been changed slightly, and you can now define your own control scheme in the options menu.
- Added Pick Block – This is unassigned by default.
- Added Off-hand slot for Maps and Arrows.
- Added Shulker Box item.
- Added Shulker Shell item.
- Added Iron Nugget item. You can now smelt Iron and Gold armour into nuggets.
- More items can now be used as fuel in a furnace.
- Added new Note Block sounds
- Added some new sound effects for filling Cauldrons, paddling Boats, using a Fishing Rod, and End Portals.
- Using a Firework while gliding with Elytra will now give you a boost. Don’t try this at home!
- Added Concrete Powder Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Concrete Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Glazed Terracotta Block – 16 Different patterns!
- Changed the color of Dyes, Wool and Banners